“Our favourite taste of the Islands!”

Tita's Grill and Catering
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Kahuku
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood, Hawaiian, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Tita's Grill, Is a family friendly, local Hawaiian style Food Truck. We are located at the Hukilau Marketplace at the Polynesian Cultural Center right off Kamehameha Highway. Drive up, park and order straight from our window. We offer take out, or have a seat on our outdoor picnic tables and eat Ohana style. Make friends, share aloha and enjoy our onolicious food. We are just a humble "hole in the wall" that serves great food, nothing fancy.
“Our favourite taste of the Islands!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Don't waste time looking for authentic Hawaiian food - park yourself at Tita's Grill. We toured around and the food here is our favourite. We found ourselves going back often to try something new and were never disappointed! The garlic shrimp are delectable, definitely our favourite! We also loved the pupu chicken and the ribs! We're taking the memorable taste home to Canada with us but we'll be back! Aloha and mahalo from Randy and Christine.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Randy Christine E

Huntington Beach, Ca
“The garlic will follow you the rest of the day”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We saw the reviews here in Tripadvisor and talked to friends from Hawaii before going. From the outside it is nothing special, it is the smell of garlic that starts your taste buds to tingle. First of all, either bring cash or your ATM card, no credit cards here but an ATM sits right next to where you order. My wife and I both ordered the Garlic Shrimp. There are other items on the menu but I did not drive all the way to this side of the Island for something other than what people are talking about. They are unpeeled shrimp and before you peel them make sure to savor the sauce on the outside of the shrimp. They are delicious and worth the trip. I would have given this place a 5 had it not been for the atmosphere, a little lacking. If you are with a significant other and they do not have the garlic shrimp, do not expect any kissing for the next 24 hrs. Best if both of you have the shrimp.

• Visited March 2013
Oahu, Hawaii
“Garlic Shrimp and Bread to die”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Best garlic shrimp my personal opinion. The flavor is uniquely delicious and the size of the shrimp is jumbo and cheaper than the rest.
The homemade slice of bread is huge, tasty and only $1.
You will not be disappointed!

Manhattan, KS
“Sooo good!!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The garlic shrimp was delicious!!! I rarely use exclamation points, but this meal warranted three. Sweet, tender, and of course, garlicky shrimp with a lemon wedge to squeeze over the top. I'm drooling as I think about it. We also had a heaping portion of Kalbi ribs, macaroni salad and rice. You know it's good when there's a construction crew in line ahead of you.

Visited August 2012
Kent, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome North Shore Lunch”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

If you are driving the coast along North Shore, I HIGHLY recommend this for a cheap, but very good lunch. We had the Garlic Shrimp. I am 6'3" and 250 and the regular serving was more than enough - and the flavor was incredible. My wife said the macaroni salad that was served as a side was the best she had ever had... I have to agree.

If this was on the water, it would have gotten 5 stars.

• Visited March 2013