“Great Shrimp!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Ate here our first night on the North Shore. Very tasty shrimp. My dad and I got the garlic butter. My mom had the lemon pepper, and my daughter had the chicken plus corn on the cob. I tried my mom's lemon pepper shrimp, and while they were good, the garlic butter was better. I'd definitely eat here again.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stumbled across this while getting lost on our trip to the North Shore, and my husband remembered that someone had mentioned Fumi's before we left for our trip. We ordered the garlic shrimp plate and corn on the cob - it was really good! Shrimp was large and the sauce was good. Decent prices, too. Glad we got lost!

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Had both the garlic and the spicy garlic. Hubby really enjoyed his meals here.
We went try try Romys but they had a 45 minute wait, so came back to Fumis for a second try.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stopped here on our full day tour of Oahu. Our guide told us it would be good, and it was not only good, it was great. When we pulled up, there was just this little kind of rundown shack, but the shrimp they served was delicious. They farm their own shrimp so it is absolutely as fresh as can be. I had the ginger shrimp, my wife had the lemon pepper shrimp, and my daughter had the spicy garlic shrimp, and each meal was as good as the others. It was well worth the $12 per meal that they charged. And by the way, Fumi's was chosen as one of the top 100 restaurants to have lunch by Maxim Magazine in 2011, and they looked at restaurants all over the country.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were told this one was one of the best, and it's true. $12 gets you a small portion of shrimp, rice and a salad. Butter garlic shrimp our favorite, so much so that the next time we went we asked for just shrimp, no sides. Same price, but a lot of a shrimp!