“Best tacos!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We ate at the hang ten bar almost every day, and got the chicken tacos, and fish tacos, and the were so very good. Could eat them every day! Great service drinks and food!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

At the Hang Ten bar, the bartender was great, very quick and funny. The drinks were really well made, and he offered several drink suggestions, like the Hula Girl, that were excellent. The ahi poke and coconut shrimp were good, too, but not extraordinary. It's the location, by the beautiful pool and spectacular ocean views, that really make this place special.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

The food was the best on offer at the resort and this is the best location on the beach
Service was good and the menu for a beach bar varied and reasonably priced

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed at Turtle Bay and ate at the Hang Ten both days we were there. I sat for hours next to the pool with a menu on my lap with no one to service me both days. Very dissapointed! I did however call the F&B Manager Logan about a problem I had and he came to the rescue on the issue before I even got off the phone with him. The servers working the pool need more customer service training and ask not only tourist from afar but locals as well if were hungry because some of us really have money to buy food and are really on vacation too. Service needs to improve! Tina however at the pool needs to be recognized for the only staff memeber of the bar who attempted to approach me and ask if I needed anything. Beautiful views at the pool even with construction going on.

2  Thank Itaea
Reviewed October 10, 2013

What more could you want, great drinks and view at sunset, the surfing is icing on the cake. Our server was awesome so nice funny and friendly, Carol!!! We went there three times we were staying in the area but not at the resort.