“The only option”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The resort is far from other towns so the restaurants there are the only option for decent food. They know this and offer a limited variety, and the service is poor.
Make the trip to other places including Waikiki.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Ate Dinner here for 2 meals during a stay at the resort (I do NOT recommend staying here – see my other review of the hotel). 1st meal was the New Year’s Day buffet they had on 1/1/2013 – this was a VERY good meal at a very good price ($32 pp). Service by a nice French women was exceptional.

2nd meal was the next night and with the regular menu – service was very slow (different server) and the food was not as good. Sea Bass was over cooked – Corn Chowder tasted burnt (not roasted) – Chicken Parmesan with rice pilaf was very odd – Mushroom risotto was well done and tasted perfect.

Overall a mixed bag…..

Reviewed January 2, 2013

cafeteria food and poor service ,this was our first and only meal (loosely termed) here The fish was over cooked and had been left under a warmer for too long ,as was evident by the hard crust around the plate it was inedable my wife ate 2 bites and pushed it away .My meal ws not enjoyable but i was starving so ate the lot had 1 drink as no one served us and when we decided to leave no one asked about our meal ,why the fish was untouched or anything . No I cant say I enjoyed that meal any more than -- wel if i said a roadside diner I wouldn't be fair to the roadside diner.To bad the position has great potential .

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Can I just start by saying the service we received here by a waiter called Scott was the best we received at the resort. He was funny and looked after us well remembering us. The food was GREAT and very filling, not to mention fast considering the resort was booked out :-) Only wish we could have dined there more.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

meal was overcooked to the point of not being edible, service was very basic, cafeteria style restaurant, breakfast being set up while we were eating our dinner