“Hawaiian Vacation”
other travelers have booked this property
Amazing Ocean Views!
Lanai and view Ocean view living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Lanai and view
Ocean view living room
Ocean View Bedroom with Walk-in Closet
Ocean View Gourmet Kitchen with Wolf appliances and granite countertop!
Bathroom with separate shower, soaking tub, and private toilet!
Sunset seen from the lanai
Villa 217 floor plan
Aerial view of the Ocean Villas at Turtle Bay!
Site plan
Ocean Villas heated pool and jacuzzi
View of the Ocean Villas and beach as seen from a drone over the ocean!
One of the two golf courses at the resort!
Sunset seen from the pool bar at the resort, The Point
Roy's Restaurant on the beach next to the villas
Ocean Villas pool and grounds.
Sandy Beach in Front of the Ocean villas
Turtles on the beach by the villas
Ocean View from Villa 217
Beach as seen from the hotel.
Turtle in the cove!
Ocean View Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rbccdewar
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Hawaiian Vacation”
Reviewed May 3, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We had an awesome time. The villa was Great! Unbelievable view. Setup perfect. The layout of the grounds easy to stroll through. Enjoyed our morning/evening beverages on the lanaii. You never know what to expect when reserving vacation rentals. I read the reviews and based on what I saw I was impressed. Met our expectations and more. North Shore was the place to be. Thanks

May 12, 2018
We enjoyed working with you on this stay and look forward to your next trip to Turtle Bay!
Walter M
“Breathtaking View from a Well Appointed Studio”
Reviewed November 7, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Actually stayed in Gina's 317 studio just above this. The view is stunning and unspoiled. Very quiet beach with miles of walking paths. We've been to many nice beach resorts and I've never seen a resort with access to miles of untouched beach like this resort with harbor seals on one end and sea turtles on the other. It's so unexpected on an populated island like Oahu. The studio was nice, clean, well appointed and very spacious, complete with networked printer and large screen HD TV. This is everything you could hope for in a studio rental in a beautiful resort.

Nov 7, 2017
Aloha Walter,

Thank you so much for your review! We enjoyed having you!

Thanks,
Kimberly, Vince, & Gina Liotta
Gregory B
“Excellent views and accomodations!”
Reviewed October 18, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Hi Vince,
My family and I would like to thank you and Villas by Gina for allowing us to stay at your beautiful vacation villa this past week. We are now back home (in Irvine) and truly missing the sounds of the Pacific outside the sliding doors. Our 1st family vacation was a beautiful one and we will definitely like to revisit again in the future; and the amenities your villa provided was a big part of that!
Thank you again!
Burn Family!
2017/10/12 thru 10/17

Nov 1, 2017
Aloha Burn family,

We are so glad to hear you had such a wonderful and memorable family vacation! We look forward to working with you on your next trip to Turtle Bay! You were a pleasure to work with.
Mary Ann...
“Perfection”
Reviewed May 26, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Condo was as described. Amazing view, quiet, relaxing. Beautifully appointed. No need to go leave unless you want to, the resort has bars and restaurants just a 5 minute walk. Fully appointed kitchen if you want to cook. You only have to take a 10-15 minute walk to find a nice private beach. Or down the stairs to the pool or resort beach, which is never really crowded. Beach lockers have everything you need. Owners very responsive with any requests. Highly recommend, we will return.

Terry A
“Excellent, 100% Recommend”
Reviewed April 22, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Absolutely everything included is exactly as described so I won't rewrite it. Here are a few additional details:

Frisbee golf or Soccer golf course available on property. Frisbee Golf is ~$15 includes 3 golf discs (putter, driver, mid-range). Each person needs there own set. 12 holes - loads of fun especially for the teens in your group! They also rent soccer balls, cost unknown. Course is fairly easy to figure out with a aerial view course card they give you at the checkout desk. I suppose if you had your own golf discs you could golf for free - but I believe the intent is that you pay the small fee ($5?). Also - each person needs their own discs - of course.

Tennis courts were FREE - bring your own racket and balls! Make a reservation, though - they get busy.

Ocean Villas pool is not the Resort pool. Pros: MUCH MUCH less crowded. Quieter. Still a few kids around, fine for kids. Cons: Looks like resort pool has a small water slide. But I promise it is not worth the crowd! Never had a problem getting a chaise lounge. But if I did, I could bring my own chair provided by the unit!

Free snorkel gear provided by owner, very good. Try it on at the storage locker. Go at low tide to see the most. We saw at least 15 varieties of fish. Best siting was a rather large eel.

Bed - Very comfortable - new mattress is really worth the mention. Pull out bed - 6'1" 195 lb 17 year old slept on it for 6 nights and never complained. A first for pull-out beds.

Kitchen - excellent. Everything you need. Caveats, which were no problem for us: No dishwasher, minimal storage space for food, but no problem to find a way to store food. Refrigerator is about 3 feet tall and freezer cannot fit much. Do not stop at Coscto - you will not have room for anything from Costco!

Have to give huge thanks for the washer/dryer and complimentary soap. This allowed us to have clean towels every day (if desired) and clean clothes too, so pack light!

Air conditioning and unit temperature: Unit temperature was very comfortable with AC off and patio door open or with AC on and door closed. Probably most comfortable in-room temperature ever experienced in Hawaii (this includes more than 20 separate stays).

Location - PERFECT for North Shore. Only other place I might consider would be near Halei'wa town. Distance to stores and restaurants can start to feel long - but Lei Lei's is excellent and reasonable (especially lunch prices) - so if you don't mind eating at the same place several times, this is your go-to, no-drive choice. Otherwise, get ready for a 15-20 minute drive each way to dinner restaurants or grocery store.

This is one of VERY few units with a full straight-on ocean (and beach) view every time you look out. You do not have to be on the deck to enjoy this view. Note that the beach you see, is not the main beach and cannot be accessed by walking directly out, unless you are willing to climb through or over some hedges. So don't necessarily choose the ground floor unit, below, to walk out onto the beach. Enjoy this beach view, generally without seeing people! Access to the beach is very reasonable even with your arms full of chairs, snorkel gear, water, etc. You can get to the beach that is viewed from this condo, but you have to walk via the main beach access.

Big plus: no keys: Your door and the gates are all push-button key-code. Excellent - no worrying about lost keys at the beach! No hiding your keys when you snorkel.

Last and maybe most important if you have teens who like to game, even on vacation. Wi-fi is EXCELLENT! Better than my house. High speed, reliable, many many connections (phone, tablet, computer for each person) and no lag!

Final note about the North Shore: If you need to be within 5 minutes of the grocery store, Turtle Bay is not the place for you.

Enjoy - I really enjoyed my stay here. You can really tell that the owner put a great deal of thought into making sure our stay was absolutely excellent!

jer_s_rob...
Lafayette, California
“Family spring break”
Reviewed April 13, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This villa was fantastic. We have a 6 and 9 year old, and the set up was perfect. The unit amenities with kitchen, bath and washer/dryer were great. And the access to resort, beach, pool were easy. Couldn't recommend it more!

Barbara R
“Direct Ocean View Studio Villas Beach Level, Second Floor”
Reviewed March 1, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

I took my 12 year old granddaughter to Hawaii for the first time in February. The view from our condo was picture perfect. In fact, I had a friend ask me if that was a photo I got off the Internet. Nope, just from my phone! The condo was very nice, clean, and right on the beach! Sunsets were unbelievable! The employees for our area were very friendly, helpful and wanted us to have a great time. We had such a great time!! I would recommend this property to anyone, and plan on going back my self one day.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing