“This is a must try!”

North Shore Adventure
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Kahuku
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Open Daily 11am-4pm. Closed Tuesdays. Our Farm Cafe serves Iced Drinks, Smoothies, Coffee, Farm Fresh Ice Creams and Sorbets, Farm Goodies, Salad, Sandwich, Pizza, and more. Call us to reserve your spot on a Grand Tour of our farm, learn our history and discover all the fruits and veggies the country has to offer; ride through our commercial fields and see what it takes for farmers to put fresh food on our local supermarket shelves. We also have a Smoothie Tour available, join us on a 30 minute wagon ride of our family farm and see where all the fresh Papaya and Apple Bananas for our smoothies are harvested, includes a yummy fresh fruit Papaya Power smoothie. We encourage you to make advanced reservations for our tours. We have a variety of country products and gifts for you to take home with you. Culinary Products: Try these refreshingly new products for a delightful taste straight from the farm; delicious alone or use them in your favorite recipes. Bath & Body Products: Our uniquely rich and smooth bath products will soften and refresh your skin; enjoy these products anytime, after bath, before bed time or after sun.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Was recommended to visit by another set of locals from Paradise Air Hawaii and I am glad I did. This place has some of the freshest and most beautiful food I have ever tasted.
I cannot put into words how scrumptious the meals were, we ate until we could not fit in any more!
Stop by and sample anything from the menu, you will be glad you did.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We visited Kahuku Farms for a rehearsal luncheon. They have a covered area with picnic benches for us to eat. Everything they offered us was grown at the farm. Salad was great, variety of fruits sweet and fresh. My husband had the pesto/eggplant pizza and I had the roast beef sandwich. For dessert I had the Lillikoi (passion fruit) ice cream with banana bread...oh that banana bread was delicious!!! They offer a tour around the farm for $10. We walked around and got to see how they grow their lettece. Nice place to visit with fresh grown food/fruits to eat.

1  Thank jaggSF
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Anyone on a circle island tour MUST stop here! They have wonderful homemade fresh lunches from the farm. My favorite is the Farm Pizza. It features grilled local veggies topped with homemade macadamia nut pesto, and a side salad drizzled with homemade lilikoi balsamic (passion fruit) dressing. OMG.

And the homemade ice creams are to die for too. I took a LOST movie locations tour and made our operator stop here for ice cream after the typical shrimp truck lunch that all tours take you to. He was so surprised that it existed and vowed to take all future tours there. I hope he still does!

Do not miss this place if you are up in the Kahuku area, passing by or staying a while.

1  Thank Maggie H
Reviewed August 2, 2013

If I lived anywhere near Kahuku, I'd be at Kahuku Farms once a week! The tour we took here was one of the highlights of our trip and the food here is too AM-A-ZING!

So the tour - do it! We stopped here the first time to check out the cafe and got a macadamia nut pesto pizza + salad and a lilikoi cooler. I had such a great experience and the place was so stunningly beautiful, that we returned the next day for a tour.

I wish we were able to take the full tour of the entire farm and if I return to Oahu - that will be my goal! We were lucky enough to take the smoothie tour. It was only $10 and included a smoothie (usually $4.95 anyway) and a 30 minute tour.

Here's what impressed me a lot: my fiance and I were the only ones who showed up for the tour on this particular day. The smoothie tour is new so I'm guessing not a lot of people know about it yet. Dan, the tour guide, was AMAZING. He gave us an awesome tour, answered all of our questions, shared some really interesting info with us on how this farm works and how the different fruits & veggies & flowers grow in this climate. He was incredibly knowledgeable and super passionate about Kahuku Farms.

He didn't give us a bare bones/30 minute tour. He took time to show us lots of neat stuff and even gave us a lilikoi and a dragon fruit to eat. We learned a lot and took some great pictures there as well.

On the food: OMG. It was refreshing to enjoy some local, delicious, fresh & healthy food in the North Shore. I felt like I was going to go into cardiac arrest with all the unhealthy touristy restaurants & food trucks we ate at. I'm so glad we stopped here!

The macadamia nut pesto pizza is awesome. The coolers are great - we tried the ginger & lilikoi and I'm craving one right now. The salad & lilikoi dressing — YUM! The smoothies are so fresh, creamy & flavorful - you're enjoying a smoothie from fruit that was just picked from like 30 feet away!

I can't stop raving about this place.

I love that this is a family biz that's still being run by the granddaughter of the founder. Everyone we encountered at Kahuku Farms shares that passion and was really friendly.

I would highly recommend checking out Kahuku Farms - it's great for friends, couples, by yourself or with families including young children. We saw families with babies and started our tour just as a high school class of 1972 was finishing theirs - it's a great place for anyone :)

3  Thank loveaz
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

we did the Grand Tour. this was an informative trailer based ride to a real working commercial farm producing a variety of tropical fruits and flowers.they have a small farm stand and cafe in the front which sells a variety of homemade products and lunch based items: these were simply delicious. this is easily one of the top attractions in Oahu, period. The staff are genuine and interested in sharing their knowledge.

1  Thank samijosh