“Would have never expected something like this” 5 of 5 bubbles

North Shore Adventure
Ranked #4 of 14 things to do in Kahuku
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Open Daily 11am-4pm. Closed Tuesdays. Our Farm Cafe serves Iced Drinks, Smoothies, Coffee, Farm Fresh Ice Creams and Sorbets, Farm Goodies, Salad, Sandwich, Pizza, and more. Call us to reserve your spot on a Grand Tour of our farm, learn our history and discover all the fruits and veggies the country has to offer; ride through our commercial fields and see what it takes for farmers to put fresh food on our local supermarket shelves. We also have a Smoothie Tour available, join us on a 30 minute wagon ride of our family farm and see where all the fresh Papaya and Apple Bananas for our smoothies are harvested, includes a yummy fresh fruit Papaya Power smoothie. We encourage you to make advanced reservations for our tours. We have a variety of country products and gifts for you to take home with you. Culinary Products: Try these refreshingly new products for a delightful taste straight from the farm; delicious alone or use them in your favorite recipes. Bath & Body Products: Our uniquely rich and smooth bath products will soften and refresh your skin; enjoy these products anytime, after bath, before bed time or after sun.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Las Vegas, Nevada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Would have never expected something like this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

While zipping along Kamehameha Hwy on north shore I would never have expected to run into a place like this. We were first attracted by the Farm Cafe sign and we pulled off the road. When we walked around back of the building we came upon a perfect picturesque family run organic farm, cute, gorgeous. Tour. Extremely friendly staff -- all family, 4th generation of original owners. I felt like I touched true Hawaii.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank EricMob

• Czech first
Montesano, Washington
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was our favorite spot so far for eats on this island. It has open air dining that views out towards the farm. The vegi panini and vegi pizza were a big hit with my family. Fried Banana Bread with vanilla carmel sauce was yummy!

I would highly recommend this stop to anyone wanting great food!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank TamiA99
Calgary, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Lilikoi ice cream is worth the drive.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Ok I am not really an ice cream girl but when my husband said "do you want to stop for ice cream" which is code for he wants ice cream I agreed. We tried the lilikoi ice cream and I was hooked. It is the best ice cream or dessert I ever, ever had. the farm is really interesting with lots of exotic and regular produce. The people are fab and the location is lovely. However, the ice cream is what brought us back. You must this ice cream made with passion fruit and vanilla bean I am deadly serious here. Oh yeah they sell other stuff which everyone said was yummy but the ice cream is their crowning glory.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Nikithetraveller
Honolulu
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great stopover place on North Shore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

If you are tired of the shrimp trucks and want something different to see/do, check out Kahuku Farms. They have a great little food stand that serves locally made products from the produce they grow on the farm.

I also heard they do farm tours now so that is something everyone can enjoy.

I love the sorbets!

Visited December 2012
3 Thank roikiller
Stanford, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Farm fresh food and fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Kahuku farms is a great stop on a wonderful tour of the North Shore. In the trek from the Shrimp trucks to Haleiwa, you must stop here for the beautiful farm, great food and unique products. The plantation iced tea and the grilled banana bread are a must try. The veggie pizza is also a delicious lunch or snack on your way. The owners could not be more welcoming and genuine. You must drop in!

Visited November 2012