“Beautiful Beach!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Beautiful Beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

We loved everything!!! This beach was Awesome & Fun....Restaurant on the beach, bathrooms on the beach. Life was so Great here!

Visited April 2013

• Czech first
  • Korean first
new jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Sabelotodo”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

Not very suitable if you like to swim in the ocean. There was only a small beach area and there was quite a bit of coral. Snorkeling was not the greatest but you could see some variety of small fish.

Visited March 2013
“Negative”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Wow, My 2nd negative experience at Turtle BayHilton Resort. I'm a Pediatric Oncology Nurse from Oregon and brought my grand kids to Hawaii to enjoy some R And R. First was asked to leave the pool after ordering breakfast and eating poolside because they noticed towels were not hotel issued. I came back a couple of days later to rent a room and was quoted 395 for a renovated room with King only. I wanted to experience the ambiance of pool and ocean for our last night. I went out to the pool bar and ordered a drink and decided to go for it. When I came back a new woman, Carol, at the desk said there were only the old rooms available and still at the same price . I told her that was not what I had been told 5 min. Previously. She went in to talk to the other desk person who had originally spoke with me and insisted there were no renovated rooms available. "This is their busy season." Blatant lying, left a very negative impression of the ethics of this management.

Visited June 2013
Hamilton, Montana, United States
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“fun beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

This beach has a bit of everything. There is a big main beach that is smooth, then off to the left its rocky and you can explore that a bit. That area turns into an area of paths to go and watch the surfers and boarders.To the right of the main beach is a break wall and then you can walk the beach for a long while. I guess in winter you can see whales. We took a walk along the rocks and then beach area. Its so private its like you are alone in the world. This whole resort is set up beautifully. Also on the beach is a restaurant and bar for enjoyment. We didnt eat there but did see the menu and there were alot of good choices.

Visited May 2013
Branchburg, New Jersey
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“best place to snorkel for a beginner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had not snorkel for over 30 years. The lagoon on the south east corner of Oahu is way too crowded. This is perfect for the beginner. It is a little cove in the Marriott complex. It is very nicely kept. I was wondering if i would see any fishes but I was amazed. In about an hour and 1/2 I must have seen over 200 fishes of all different colors and sizes. It was well worth the drive.

Visited May 2013