“Sabelotodo”

$449.00*
Oahu Day Trip: Pearl Harbor and North Shore Tour from Maui
Ranked #3 of 16 things to do in Kahuku
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Not very suitable if you like to swim in the ocean. There was only a small beach area and there was quite a bit of coral. Snorkeling was not the greatest but you could see some variety of small fish.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Wow, My 2nd negative experience at Turtle BayHilton Resort. I'm a Pediatric Oncology Nurse from Oregon and brought my grand kids to Hawaii to enjoy some R And R. First was asked to leave the pool after ordering breakfast and eating poolside because they noticed towels were not hotel issued. I came back a couple of days later to rent a room and was quoted 395 for a renovated room with King only. I wanted to experience the ambiance of pool and ocean for our last night. I went out to the pool bar and ordered a drink and decided to go for it. When I came back a new woman, Carol, at the desk said there were only the old rooms available and still at the same price . I told her that was not what I had been told 5 min. Previously. She went in to talk to the other desk person who had originally spoke with me and insisted there were no renovated rooms available. "This is their busy season." Blatant lying, left a very negative impression of the ethics of this management.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This beach has a bit of everything. There is a big main beach that is smooth, then off to the left its rocky and you can explore that a bit. That area turns into an area of paths to go and watch the surfers and boarders.To the right of the main beach is a break wall and then you can walk the beach for a long while. I guess in winter you can see whales. We took a walk along the rocks and then beach area. Its so private its like you are alone in the world. This whole resort is set up beautifully. Also on the beach is a restaurant and bar for enjoyment. We didnt eat there but did see the menu and there were alot of good choices.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had not snorkel for over 30 years. The lagoon on the south east corner of Oahu is way too crowded. This is perfect for the beginner. It is a little cove in the Marriott complex. It is very nicely kept. I was wondering if i would see any fishes but I was amazed. In about an hour and 1/2 I must have seen over 200 fishes of all different colors and sizes. It was well worth the drive.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The beach is great for snorkeling and splashing around in the warm, shallow waters. The water is so clean and clear you can see straight to the bottom.