“Sunset Ride”

Ranked #4 of 18 things to do in Kahuku
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: While you could certainly hike along these trails, there's something special about exploring this exquisite oceanfront setting high in the saddle. Experience the majestic natural beauty of Oahu's North Shore while horseback riding at Turtle Bay Resort. A picturesque trek along trails tucked within this 850-acre resort is a great way to enjoy the area's spectacular beaches, tropical forests and sandy coastline. Group trail rides, evening rides, sunset jaunts and private outings are available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Amazing guide, Amazing view! They take you to parts of the resort where we normally would not have gone!

2  Thank Sean L
"longer ride"
in 3 reviews
"beautiful horses"

Reviewed February 19, 2014

so much fun, and they were even able to fit my 2 year old daughter in for a pony ride on short notice

2  Thank u_deirdre
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Horse ride was fun and the trek we took was very beautiful and quiet. Really enjoyed the ride with our tour guide. Saw some beautiful scenery that I wouldn't have got to see.

1  Thank Jenny C
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I absolutely loved horseback riding here. I did it on Christmas Day 2013. I had so much fun. I only did the 45 minute but it seemed to last for a lot longer (in a good way). I went on the edges of beaches, through the banyon trees and through rainforest parts. I would recommend this to anyone who likes beautiful scenery, simple trail rides and anyone who hasn't been riding before.

1  Thank TK K