“As good as advertised”

Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Kahuku
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Seven Brothers "at the mill" is located at the historical Kahuku Sugar Mill. From the street you can see a large wheel that was part of the old mill. When entering the parking lot to the right there is a gas station. Parking can be found on at the curb in front of the large wheel and to the left of the entrance. The restaurantl is right behind the big sugar mill "wheel". Hope to see you soon.
“As good as advertised”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I arrived at Kahuku Grill right around the time they open (11AM). The employee at the window was extremely friendly and helpful in explaining the menu. I ended up going with the Seafood combo (Coconut Shrimp and Grilled Fish) and my wife had the KG Cheeseburger. Both were outstanding as far as flavor, presentation and value. I also appreciated the personal touch of the staff to check on us frequently to see how we were doing.

• Visited July 2014

Genoa, Nevada
“Ono burgers!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My daughter-in-law and I recently stopped by for burgers to go to take home to eat. We sat at the beach with our burgers and they just melted in our mouths. You'll need napkins! I like better than burgers at Kua Aina's or Pizza Bob's burgers. They have another place in Laie, to which I've also gone, and one of the 7 brothers came out and chatted with me and my friend who were there for dinner. Very personable and the food was great.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Elucasandm
Vancouver, Canada
“Fun, great food,”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

The burgers are excellent and the people watching is fun. We went a couple of times and really enjoyed the friendly service We shared the burger as they are very large. Salad was good too

Visited June 2014
Bellingham, Washington
“Best food all vacation!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Best food we had all vacation!!!! Friendly servers. Great food cooked to order. Wait staff was attentive and had a nice chat with one of the owners.

The cowboy burger was huge and delicious! Side salad & home fries were great too!

The coconut shrimp lived up to its billing also!

The banana bread a la mode was large, warm and mouth-watering!

If we ever make it back to this island it will be a must stop for us!

• Visited June 2014
Melbourne
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great burgers and the fries were amazing!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We were staying at Turtle Bay resort which was great but if you really want a authentic Hawaiian burger with exceptional service this place is a must.

• Visited June 2014