“This is the best food yet!!!!!”
Review of Kahuku Grill

Kahuku Grill
Ranked #8 of 34 Restaurants in Kahuku
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Seven Brothers "at the mill" is located at the historical Kahuku Sugar Mill. From the street you can see a large wheel that was part of the old mill. When entering the parking lot to the right there is a gas station. Parking can be found on at the curb in front of the large wheel and to the left of the entrance. The restaurantl is right behind the big sugar mill "wheel". Hope to see you soon.
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Hawaii has been a great experience so far... Lots of learning if you are trying to eat more local and stay away from the "resort" food.... Most places close up early.... This place was ,found by accident and hunger! It has been the best food to date! The shrimp, both garlic(not drowned in garlic like you might think) and coconut are fantastic! The food is made fresh. It is beyond reasonably priced for what you get. The fresh fries are pretty tasty too. I'd eat there everyday if I could getaway with it! It's not air conditioned and mostly outside seating but so are most places. You don't have to dress up for this one.....nice girls who are running the place also...

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Good burger place. Drove there from turtle bay, totally fulfilled my burger crave. Unique burgers with good service

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We spotted at this place while driving around the circle of Oahu. We were hungry and the shrimp trucks looked pretty scary so we stopped at this place - we were very happy that we stopped! Within our group we ordered the mahi fish plate, the garlic shrimp plate and a couple of hamburgers - the seafood was fresh and the burgers were good - the serving sizes were on the large side so no one left hungry. Everyone from grandma to my 4 year old niece were happy with their lunch from the Kahuku Grill.

1  Thank Lexi731_10
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I learned about the Grill from previous Trip Advisor reviews. It was close to my rental, and my friend and I ended up eating here 3 times in the week. The Coconut Macadamia Shrimp is excellent, as was the Fish (Basa) Sandwich. The cheeseburger was alright, but too much French's Onion Soup Mix in the patty for my taste. Get the Combo of whatever you order, because the fries are also quite tasty.
The wait was never more than 10 minutes, there was always a covered table on the patio avaiable, and the owner is onsite frequently. The staff, like everyone else on the island, is friendly and informative.
It is not, as I read, hard to find at all. Why every other tourist on the North Shore is packing in at Giovanni's, do the right thing and go to Kahuku Grill instead. They also have an indoor version called 7 Brothers in Laie.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is a great restaurant! A hidden gem with amazing food. Get the chocolate chip coconut banana bread. YUM! The staff is very friendly and makes you feel welcome.

Been to Kahuku Grill? Share your experiences!