“Loved everything we ordered!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kahuku Grill

Kahuku Grill
Ranked #6 of 32 Restaurants in Kahuku
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Seven Brothers "at the mill" is located at the historical Kahuku Sugar Mill. From the street you can see a large wheel that was part of the old mill. When entering the parking lot to the right there is a gas station. Parking can be found on at the curb in front of the large wheel and to the left of the entrance. The restaurantl is right behind the big sugar mill "wheel". Hope to see you soon.
“Loved everything we ordered!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Doesn't look like much but we ordered 5 things off the menu and LOVED everything!

Oviedo, Florida
“Proof that you don't have to be fancy to be really good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

Using the reviews of fellow travelers, we chose to stop in here for dinner. While the menu is very limited, the food is excellent. Casual surroundings, laid back atmosphere and really good food combine for a relaxing evening. I had the "cowboy" burger, my wife had the Coconut Macadamia Nut Shrimp. Servings sizes were ample but not to excess. Very enjoyable meal.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved this little shack by the shore!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

Awesome burgers, fries, rice, fish and coconut shrimp! Small little place by the sugar mill in Kahuku. Outdoor and indoor seating. Staff was very friendly. We wish we had a place like this on the mainland. No food like this in Waikiki.

California
“Teri burger !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

While staying at Turtle Bay Resort we decided to go for a drive. I was hungry, my husband had eaten a burger back at the resort, and we ran across the the sugar mill. I had read about it here on trip advisor so was glad to see it. I waited a long time to order, both the customer in front of me and employee were very slow. But once I got my Teri-Burger I was so impressed. It was delicious! It was only about $9.00 and my husband's burger at TBR was $17! The reviews are right the food is really good. Nice casual place good food.

1 Thank cjamma
Bal Harbour, Florida, United States
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

Looks like a hole in the wall, because it is kind of, but it is great. The coconut shrimp were amazing!

Visited April 2012

Been to Kahuku Grill? Share your experiences!