“Coffee and a bite to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Coffee Gallery

Coffee Gallery
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Haleiwa
Cuisines: Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Coffee Gallery is located in surfing town Haleiwa, on the North Shore of Oahu! We roast our own coffee in small batches almost daily, so you're getting the freshest coffee possible. You'll find a wide selection of drinks, from espresso to fruit smoothies and housemade chai and ginger teas. Our in-house bakery produces some pretty amazing pastries, muffins, desserts and more, often featuring a few vegan and gluten free options! We ship our freshly roasted beans worldwide, so check out our website!
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Coffee and a bite to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great cup of coffee and very tastful pastries. Highly recommend the Coconut Macaroon if you like coconut.

• Korean first
“Rude”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Stopped by to get some coffee, paid with cc and left a 2$ tip on the receipt. When the coffee came out, the order was wrong, i told the girl and she in the utmost snobby tone told me "you did not order an iced coffee from me" ugh, yeah, i did. She rolled her eyes and said she would remake it, when she was done she slammed the drink on the counter. I should have asked to talk to her manager. Just unacceptable service.

Rapid City, South Dakota
“OUTSTANDING COFFEE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I am a coffee snob. I order coffee by mail from the little coffee shop we always visit in Haleiwa, Hawaii while we are staying on the north shore (The Coffee Gallery). Last Friday, I was supposed to received a shipment. I was gone until Sunday evening. My tracking number said it had been delivered, but no coffee in the mailbox. Called the post office. They simply said it was marked delivered and your regular mail lady thinks she remembers putting it in your box. Sorry. WHAT. THAT'S IT! BS. So…I emailed the Coffee Gallery in Haleiwa and asked for a suggestion. Their solution, mail me another pound of coffee, no questions asked! Mahalo to The Coffee Gallery in Haleiwa, Hawaii. Mahalo, again, Coffee Gallery and Chris! I can't wait to buy again in person!

• Visited January 2012
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“The best coffee in Haleiwa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

This place always has something good to drink or something tasty to eat. Whenever I head up to North Shore I make a point to stop.

Visited July 2012
Montreal
“Coffee Gallery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

This isn't your typical chain coffee shop. The location is great; right off the main strip in the old town of Haleiwa. If you're used to Italian coffee, this has a little bit of a sweeter taste. Cappuccinos to iced coffee, they have it all. The Coffee Gallery usually has a special of the day for a good price. You can also enjoy a variety of homemade pastries. The staff is freindly and inviting, and they offer wi-fi. They also offer a variety of Hawaiian coffee for purchase. Prices are reasonable for the portions.

• Visited August 2012