“Wanted to try s North Shore truck.”

North Shore Shrimp Truck
Ranked #39 of 94 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

My wife wanted shrimp from a North Shore truck. What better the The North Shore Shrimp Truck. We both had the lemon butter shrimp. My wife loved it. The drawback for me was they were cooked in the shell so when I pealed the shell I lost a lot of the coating. I know I'm a mainlander, but I peal my shrimp. But other than that the shrimp was good and sitting under a canopy with a view of the ocean can't be beat.

1  Thank Neemr22

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I had high expectations after going to another truck and ordering the garlic shrimp... I was disappointed, your suppose to suck, peel and eat. Well I only peeled and ate it. I don’t think I’ll be coming by again, sorry just not for me.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

This is a shrimp truck and they sell shrimp. Nothing to misunderstand there. If you specialize in something, you would think they should be great. They are not. Don’t get me wrong, you get shrimps, but they are average. Everything (including the shrimps) seems to come from Costco and is put on a plate. We had spicy shrimp that were not spicy. Add bland rice and salad with dressing from Costco. Totally underwhelming. Tables were super dirty and sticky from previous guests, not a plus either. Will not return.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Two of us shared a garlic shrimp dish at this food truck which is opposite Sharks Cove beach and really enjoyed it. It was very tasty at reasonable price.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

We stopped to eat before snorkeling across the road. The Garlic shrimp came up quick and the salad was good. Covered seating was a relief from the sun.