“Garlic shrimp”

North Shore Shrimp Truck
Ranked #39 of 94 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I had high expectations after going to another truck and ordering the garlic shrimp... I was disappointed, your suppose to suck, peel and eat. Well I only peeled and ate it. I don’t think I’ll be coming by again, sorry just not for me.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

This is a shrimp truck and they sell shrimp. Nothing to misunderstand there. If you specialize in something, you would think they should be great. They are not. Don’t get me wrong, you get shrimps, but they are average. Everything (including the shrimps) seems to come from Costco and is put on a plate. We had spicy shrimp that were not spicy. Add bland rice and salad with dressing from Costco. Totally underwhelming. Tables were super dirty and sticky from previous guests, not a plus either. Will not return.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Two of us shared a garlic shrimp dish at this food truck which is opposite Sharks Cove beach and really enjoyed it. It was very tasty at reasonable price.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

We stopped to eat before snorkeling across the road. The Garlic shrimp came up quick and the salad was good. Covered seating was a relief from the sun.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

So, this is a shrimp food truck that offers shrimp - it would make sense that they should be constantly cooking shrimp for their customers. Right? Actually, no, wrong! We waited 40 minutes for 2 garlic shrimp plates and we would’ve had to wait longer if we didn’t complain. We weren’t the only ones waiting! $13.95 for 8 shrimp with a scoop of rice and a measly salad portion is a rip off. Please go elsewhere.