We were one of the first customers to arrive at Banzai when it opened at noon. There were about 2 other parties at the restaurant and it still took about 30 minutes to get our food after we ordered. The drinking water tasted bad. The restaurant itself looked clean and had decent ambiance.
The food itself taste alright. Not the best I've had but not the worst either. However, the portions were extremely tiny given the price. We ordered a few rolls and decided to leave before we were full because the food just wasn't worth the price.
Worst of all was that 2-4 hours after eating, we got extremely sick. Our vacation to Hawaii was practically ruined by spending our last 48 hours dealing wih food poisoning.
Do not eat here
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.