“Cute coffee spot”

Island Vintage Coffee
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Haleiwa
Reviewed September 5, 2018

Got the blended macadamia kona mocha - nice and refreshing! Service was excellent. Conveniently located in a square with seating area and other small shops and place to eat. Didn't get to try any food here but it looked delicious.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

It was nice to find a good coffee on the North Shore and the store has a cutdown menu of the larger Island Vintage Coffee stores - a some acas bowls and salads. And really good coffee.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Needed a pick me up for the return drive back to Waikiki after a satisfying lunch... we often walk to the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center location in Honolulu in the evening.
Service was good and efficient. The coffee, as always, was very good.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Visiting the North Shore, I was in need for some coffee, only problem, it was 6:30 am! I saw this place, stopped in and figured what the heck! So glad I did!! The coffee was great! The kitchen wasn’t open until 7:00 so I decided to wait. I had the Lots of Lox bagel. It was delicious! By the time I left, I had 3 cups of coffee, breakfast and made a ew local contact!!!!

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

The wait staff was friendly, the coffee was great, made fresh per our order. The bagel was fresh and tasty.