“Suzy is fantastic. ”

$68.00*
and up
Surf Lessons on the North Shore of Oahu
Reviewed August 17, 2015 via mobile

We booked our family's first surf lesson with Suzy - 2 adults + 10 year old + 14 year old. Suzy was super-responsive and friendly when we called to book the trip and accommodated us very quickly. The instructors paid very close attention to our kids - which was very assuring.

Due to some unexpected circumstances, we had to cut our lesson short. Suzy followed up the day after and offered for us to come back for another lesson - at no charge. We took her up in her offer and the kids had an absolutely fantastic time with her the second time around.

And as an added bonus, we had the pleasure of hanging out with her 2 super-friendly and loyal golden retrievers on the beach.

It's clear that Suzy is very passionate about surfing, her business and making sure her customers come away with a great experience. Thank you Suzy!!!

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"beginners"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed August 15, 2015

Susie and her awesome team,had my family up on the first wave! We are from Ottawa,Canada,so we don't get a chance to explore the ocean very much. They were patient and very available to questions. Surfing was uncrowded and every bit as fun as it looks!Two hours is plenty,it's a work out! Mahalo (Thanks!)to Susie and team.

1  Thank Kathy M
Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

Reviewed July 19, 2015

Great instructors - actually awesome instructors, which made the whole experience fun and memorable. I would recommend this to anyone. We are absolute beginners and everyone was able to ride the waves after one session.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 9, 2015

Suzy and Gracie were the best!! Booked a surf lesson online for my wife and I and our two daughters. Everything went very smooth and Suzy was great communicating by email. After a short lesson on the beach we hit the water and my two girls were up on their first wave. My wife got the hang of it quickly as well and did awesome. I on the other hand was not as good, but Suzy was very patient and by the end of the lesson I too had rode a few waves. Thanks again for Suzy for everything!!!

Been to Sunset Suzy's Surf School? Share your experiences!