Review Highlights
50th birthday surprise

This was the perfect gift for a friend. Educational, thought provoking and professionally... read more

Reviewed yesterday
669amanda
Plymouth, United Kingdom
via mobile
The most AMAZING experience

Diving with sharks is something that I’ve had on my bucket list for as long as I can remember... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Venture38056516352
Clovis, California

Recommended experiences in and around Haleiwa
from $129.84
from $85.00
Go Oahu Card
95 Reviews
from $79.00
from $145.00
1,736 results
All reviews amazing experience swimming with sharks free dive safety diver galapagos sharks conservation efforts educational experience marine biologist eye opening life changing experience open water sand bar these beautiful creatures tiger shark made us feel once in a lifetime their natural habitat
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On our particular dive we saw sharks, dolphins, and whales. The sharks are super far away so there is nothing to fear. You truly feel at peace being in the deep blue with these creatures. Photo package is pricy, but worth it if you can afford it (Great Instagram, Facebook, or dating profile pics). They teach you that sharks are nothing to be afraid of. Would recommend and will be coming back for future dives!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing and surreal experience! Was a windy and choppy day so was offered an option to reschedule but we all agreed to go out, beyond happy with the decision. Great outing, highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great time going out and even got to see some whales! Go Pro footage is pretty good, though I regret not bringing my own. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took our boys (ages 6 and 8). What an awesome experience. We felt very safe and the crew was wonderful. My kiddos are ready to go again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Phenomenal experience. I would suggest going for earlier times as the sea is kinder. This is a must do when in Hawaii. Bucket list material