“Fresh and tasty”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This local bakery and sandwich shop was perfect for lunch before hitting the waves on the North Shore. Sandwiches are piled high with fresh ingredients and completely satisfying; so much so that I didn't get a chance to try their smoothies or cookies. Next time!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Make sure to stop here on your way to/from North Shore for a fabulous sandwich piled high with fresh roasted meats. Good service great food in a funky cool place.

Can't wait to go back

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stopped here for lunch whilst staying on the North shore due to the great reviews and loved the delicious sandwiches and smoothies! The turkey sandwiches were great and my friend loved here peanut butter smoothy! Probably one of the nicest lunches we had on the North shore. There cookie selection looked great to!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We were hot, tired, and hungry when we happened upon Waialua Bakery--it boasted fresh, organic ingredients. The bread is freshly made, the turkey roasted fresh each morning (NO processed deli turkey here!) My husband had the chicken teriyaki and I had turkey pesto. Both sandwiches were delicious!

The sandwiches were so good, we decided to top them off with a smoothie. I ordered the special lilkoi (passion fruit) smoothie of the day, only to find out they were out. They offered to make lilkoi lemonade for me, and it did not disappoint. My husband had a smoothie and it was equally as delicious.

Waialua Bakery is hands down, the best little bakery on the island of Oahu. The staff was helpful and friendly. The food was fresh and delicious! We will visit again, if ever on the north shore.

1  Thank TigerFam3
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Smoothies, Sandwiches with Fresh Ingredients, and Cookies. What more could you ask for, the perfect quick lunch. The line is a little long, but other than that a Winner!

1  Thank Daniel N