“Best cookies and sandwiches”
Review of Waialua Bakery

Waialua Bakery
Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
London, United Kingdom
“Best cookies and sandwiches”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My boyfriend recommended this place to me as he found his last year while he was on holiday.
Everything in this shop tasted amazing and even better its all made on site so it is nice and fresh!
My Fav sandwich was the chicken teriyaki it was the best! The cookies were also soooooooooooooooooooo good, nice big and soft !
My boyfriend loved the topping of the Acai bowls . They also sold local paintings inside the store which were lovely.

• Visited June 2013

Hull, Massachusetts
“Yummy Freshness!!!!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Fed the whole family of 5 for $38! That's a great value. The sandwiches were better than advertised and the cookies were good as well. But IMHO the sandwiches are where it's at. HIGHLY recommend for lunch. My only complaint is they are cash only.

Albany, New York, United States
“Delicious Sandwiches and Cookies!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

A local recommended that we check this place out, and we were glad we did! My husband had a sandwich, which was delicious (I stole a bite), and I had two gluten-free cookies that were also great. I wanted to go back again later, but it was closed! So glad we stopped.

kaneohe
“Knock out sandwiches and cookies that make you cry for more”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. You may wait a bit for your sandwich, but grab a cookie and have dessert first; life is too short. Real turkey, fresh baked breads, homemade cookies, and even cookie ice cream sandwiches. Yum yum yummy yum yum.

Visited August 2013
“Excellent, fresh bread and yummy fresh ingredients”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I had a pesto turkey sandwich and the pesto sauce was probably the best I've ever had. The bread was a pesto bun and was soft and delicious. My husband got a club on wheat bread but he said it was pretty underwhelming. Smoothie was okay. I would come back for the pesto.