“Knock out sandwiches and cookies that make you cry for more” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
kaneohe
“Knock out sandwiches and cookies that make you cry for more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. You may wait a bit for your sandwich, but grab a cookie and have dessert first; life is too short. Real turkey, fresh baked breads, homemade cookies, and even cookie ice cream sandwiches. Yum yum yummy yum yum.

Visited August 2013

“Excellent, fresh bread and yummy fresh ingredients”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I had a pesto turkey sandwich and the pesto sauce was probably the best I've ever had. The bread was a pesto bun and was soft and delicious. My husband got a club on wheat bread but he said it was pretty underwhelming. Smoothie was okay. I would come back for the pesto.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Denver, Colorado
“Baked goods have great taste, even better value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

We stopped here en route to Shark's Cove for snorkeling, needing a snack. I can't vouch for anything except the sweet baked goods, but let me just say that I would kill for a similar bakery in my neck of the woods. We had a Wonder bar and some Banana Bread Pudding bars; both of which tasted great and the prices were so reasonable, I thought "Am I still in Hawaii??"

• Visited July 2013
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Great Sandwiches!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We went early to the bakery after reading reviews. I was with my mom, who is not a fan of sandwiches. She had the BLT and I had the Hungry Hawaiian. We both agree that it was one of the best sandwiches we have had in a very long time. The bread was good. The ingredients were fresh and they didn't skimp on them. We had a wonder bar (a great cookie treat) and it was delicious. They are happy to pack your order to go. If you are in Haleiwa, I highly recommend stopping here.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Turkey and cranberry sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I have lived in Haleiwa for almost 2 years and this is my favorite lunch place. Get the turkey and cranberry sandwich. The BLT with avo is also delicious with thick slices of bacon. I prefer sliced wheat bread but the herb bread is also tasty. The homemade bread pudding goes fast for good reason. My favorite smoothie is the chocolate ad peanut butter smoothie (peanut butter blast?). The service is great and everyone seems happy to be working there which I feel is important to a small place like this.

• Visited June 2013