“Bizarre but beautiful”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Great selection of smoothies, sandwiches and all sorts. I loved the cookies. Strange names but the coconut is a must as is the cinnamon.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Sandwiches here were delicious, especially the home-baked bread. Cookies were also very good. Healthy, tasty food.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My family just returned from a one week stay on Oahu. Our 1st day we decided to go to Haleiwa and parked at the grocery store. My daughter and I saw "bakery" and said we had to check it out as we are bakers from the mainland. We got some cookies to go and upon browsing the shops we returned to have a sandwich. It was very good and all my daughter could talk about was how good the sandwich was and she loved the turtle balls. Me, I liked the Coconut Dream cookies! We returned a few days later about 1/2hr before closing and got what cookies were left and sandwiches. I ordered the BLT with avocado and split it with my husband. It was so good we ordered another for later. We all definately recommend this quaint little place and should we ever make it back to Oahu we will make this our 1st stop.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Stopped in for a midday snack, so glad we did! Service was great, but the baked goods were even better!!

I got the turtle ball and the...I can't remember the name, but it was gooey, chocolate, coconut, macadamia nut little bar, it was awesome!! the turtle ball was great too! I'm a big fan of raw desserts, this was definitely one of the best that I've ever had.

Bf had the oatmeal raisin/chocolate chip cookie and the mac nut & choc chip cookie. Delicious. We split the super bowl, wished there was more acai smoothie in there, but when it was all said and done, we couldn't finish it. It wasn't the best bowl we've had on the island...but the Nutty Hawaiian smoothie: peanut butter, coconut milk, honey...yumm-o. I'm a sucker for peanut butter anything and this was great!!! I saved half of it for later.

The prices were great, the location is perfect and it's charming, sweet and cozy. We will definitely go back!!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Old style Hawaii bakery with delicious everything, the brownies are excellent, they are known for their eclairs and cream puffs!! Yum!