Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from North Shore Shark Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Haleiwa
Oahu Shark Dive
Go Oahu Card
89 Reviews
from $79.00
2,944 results
All reviews shark cage great experience sea sickness got sick underwater camera boat ride bucket list motion sickness north shore once in a lifetime awesome adventure cool experience felt safe highlight of our trip crew video dramamine
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

This experience was incredible! Definitely one for the books. I have a huge fear of open water, sharks, and just the ocean in general. Their expertise about everything really helped ease my mind and made this experience so worth it. Would definitely love to do this again!

Reviewed 1 week ago

I'm not a strong swimmer so I was a little nervous but once in the cage the fear was gone . I only used a snorkel mask so I could go deep in the cage. I was amazed at how long I could hold my breath. To be that close to sharks is so AMAZING!! I never once felt in danger or scared. The crew was great, making jokes lightened the ride out to the cage. Will diffidently do this again. This is 100% a must do !!! You will be sorry if you don't

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a great time on this trip. Wish there was more time in the water with the sharks. Captain and crew made us extremely comfortable with our first shark dive. I would highly recommend this company to anybody.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Crew were super friendly and helpful. Short easy boat ride. Water was beautiful, warm and clear. Heaps of sharks. Gopro footage great.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I came to the island with little excursions planned other than this and they did not disappoint! Our deck hands Noah and Marty were very experienced, knowledgeable and approachable the entire time. The trip out to the cage point was a 10 min boat ride on pretty smooth waters. The cage itself is very roomy with plenty of bars to hold onto while admiring the sharks. There were no bad spots in the cage. We saw a handful of Galapagos sharks all around! We totally would do it again! Awesome time seeing these beautiful animals out in their natural home.