Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from North Shore Shark Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Haleiwa
Oahu Shark Dive
Go Oahu Card
89 Reviews
from $79.00
2,944 results
All reviews shark cage great experience sea sickness got sick underwater camera boat ride bucket list motion sickness north shore once in a lifetime awesome adventure cool experience felt safe highlight of our trip crew video dramamine
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My daughters and I went on this adventure together. Martin and Dave were great and kept us safe and entertained. They did an excellent job explaining things and making sure everyone was comfortable and secure. Seeing the sharks was amazing!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The experience was amazing! We saw about 4 sharks! I can even see the from the boat while waiting for my turn. We also saw a pod of dolphins on the way to the shark area!

They have transportation for around $60 extra. You can also buy video footage for $75- it’s a go pro footage outside of the cage.

Overall, great experience!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

this was for sure a highlight of our trip. the guides were awesome and the day we went the water was perfect. felt very safe and so beautiful to see about 7 or 8 sharks gently swimming through the water around and under the cage. spent about 20 minutes in the cage with only a few others so it was not crowded and was plenty of time to soak in the sights. highly recommended

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great time and experience with my daughter! We enjoyed the great customer service and knowledge of the crew.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a great experience, the staff was very professional and make all of us feel safe. I was very nervous at the beginning but they were patient with me .. I’m glad I fought my fears ...Is so beautiful under there is almost unreal.