Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from North Shore Shark Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Haleiwa
Oahu Shark Dive
Go Oahu Card
89 Reviews
from $79.00
2,944 results
All reviews shark cage great experience sea sickness got sick underwater camera boat ride bucket list motion sickness north shore once in a lifetime awesome adventure cool experience felt safe highlight of our trip crew video dramamine
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was one of the coolest things we have ever done on a vacation. The sharks we saw were beautiful - I know it sounds strange but they really were. The crew was engaging, knowledgeable, and very friendly. I would absolutely do it again!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The dive was very exciting the water was super clear. The deck hands were very helpful and knowledgeable about the area and its inhabitants.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome memories. Great even with kids aged 9, 8, and 5. Easy boat ride and great time in the cage. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My children and I recently visited Hawaii to celebrate my retirement and to visit the state where I grew up. I had visited 10 yr ago and experienced the North Shore Shark Adventures then and loved my experience. It was absolutely one of the main things I wanted my children to experience. Again, it was amazing, exciting and will be something my children and I experienced together and will be a main highlight of our trip to Hawaii. Our crew was awesome and professional and fun. They ensured our safety and encouraged one of our party who was afraid and she had a wonderful experience. I paid for the video of our family dive and am so thrilled with it. A memory of a lifetime.Thank you so much and we will encourage everyone going to Hawaii to make sure they take on this Adventure!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The whole experience was a smooth operation. Although the water was a bit choppy and a few people without their sea legs got sick, it didn’t affect us seeing sharks, which is what we came for. There were a few people in the cage with us who didn’t keep their hands to themselves even with the crew telling them to stay vertical and not horizontal but it was a great experience.