Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from North Shore Shark Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Haleiwa
Oahu Shark Dive
Go Oahu Card
89 Reviews
from $79.00
2,944 results
All reviews shark cage great experience sea sickness got sick underwater camera boat ride bucket list motion sickness north shore once in a lifetime awesome adventure cool experience felt safe highlight of our trip crew video dramamine
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019

My wife and I were on our honeymoon.
She wanted to see sharks safely.
We booked with the company as it would be cheaper, and Guarentee a refund due to weather.
There were three men on the boat, all there to make you feel comfortable with the experience.
The large waves can make you especially sea-sick coming and going.
This we did know, and took Dramamine as a precaution.
There were masks and snorkels to borrow for the experience as well.
The reason for the 2/5 stars is that in their last run of the day, all 7 people were crammed into a shark cage with high waves.
My wife was punched and kicked by near by guests due to the waves and cramped conditions.
I myself was struck also and ended up drinking lots of sea water from being slammed into the cage.
I would not recommend this service for children, or anyone not wanting to be drowned out in open ocean.

Reviewed June 8, 2019

What an incredible experience. The captain and crew were very nice and friendly. We set off on time and the whole experience was amazing. We saw at least 6 or 7 sharks and some were at least 10 feet. It has given me a new love and respect for sharks and all marine life. I highly recommend this trip.

Reviewed June 8, 2019

This made us nervous, but we are so glad we did it! Paulina and Captain Dave were great at explaining things, too!

Reviewed June 8, 2019

This was the highlight of our trip!!! There were so many sharks and the staff on board were great and friendly! We highly recommend this tour!!

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

This was the coolest experience ever, the water was super clear and we saw 11 sharks!! The staff was super friendly, knowledgeable and funny. Would definitely do again next visit!

Date of experience: March 2019