“Just missed the mark”
Review of Sandy's Sandwiches

Sandy's Sandwiches
Ranked #30 of 93 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Reviewed June 27, 2018

I ordered the chicken pesto sandwich and I was so excited to try it because it looked so good! The problem is that this place is on the side of the road so there is no sitting area to eat at all (it's just a pick up and go place). You would think that since it is a pick up and go place that they would put meals in to go boxes but instead the food is put on a SMALLLL plate. How in the world do they expect people to drive with a full salad in their lap while driving. (I literally watched a guy drive with a huge salad in his lap on the smallest paper plate) SO when i finally get out of the car to enjoy my sandwich the wind takes out my whole sandwich and basically my money was completely wasted. I am so disappointed:/ I just really think they should invest in some to go boxes and it would be nice if they cut the sandwich in half so it's easier to eat.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Sandy's sandwiches was parked by Sharks Cove - we had vegetarian, turkey and Brie, and curry chicken sandwiches. At first was a bit concerned about the price but don't be, they are HUGE and all fresh ingredients. The flavors were so wonderful my son ate all his and then went back for a second one because he said it was a sandwich he would dream about. Delicious and worth stopping any time you see it.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Ryan has made an amazing food truck out of Sandy’s!
We were spoilt for choice but finally chose the chicken curry salad and were not disappointed. It was insanely flavoursome and super large for such a great price ($12). Wish we’d stopped by Sandy’s earlier in the trip!
Ryan is also super friendly and passionate about Hawaiian life and the food he creates, enjoy.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

This is a food truck. These sandwiches are big and made to order. The menu has some different variations for sandwiches with good toppings. We split a Prosciutto Avocado and it was filling. Friends had the tuna and thought it could have had a little more spice to it. He said it was good but was missing some zing.

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Drive around to find this place, it moves around sometimes! The sandwiches are worth the hunt! Chicken curry was our favorite!