“the place for groceries”
Review of Foodland

Foodland
Ranked #11 of 89 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Western Australia
“the place for groceries”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We ended up at foodland every day during our stay at Sunset Beach because it was the only / best place to buy groceries/alcohol etc. We were highly impressed with the food seelction, including sushi, pies and all general groceries which was fantastic for the budget. The staff helped us sign up to the rewards card while we were there as well. The coffee shop attached is where i brought my daily coffee too.

• Visited February 2014

San Antonio, Texas
“What a nice surprise.”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Try the ahi poke. So fresh with a nice variety of poke. I usually would never try a raw fish food item from a grocery store deli but I'm glad I did. I tried it because i heard from word of mouth. FYI.. I found a recipe online for all the poke I tried. Food land poke.

Visited September 2013
BC
“has what you need”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

did all our shopping here while staying at Sunset Beach. pick up some Ahi Poke .. you won't be disappointed you did! YUM
lots of selection. The Coffee Bean is conveniently attached to it too, so grab a latte on your way out!

Visited February 2014
honolulu
“Foodland's in house grilled steak”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I went to Foodland Market on Kapahulu Avenue for their grilled stead they offer every Tuesday and Thursday. As in the past they have the best grilled steak either by the plate with rice and a salad or you can buy a pound of steak by itself. Well, it's been awhile so I decided to try it again. This time I was extremely disappointed. Not only was the steak tasting average, the price increase but also the rudeness of the server. No eye contact, messed up my order as he didn't read the receipt correctly and then simply handed me the container without putting it in a bag. I had to get my own bag and wrap it myself. As they offer a beverage with the steak plate there was no mention of it to me. The lack of professionalism will prevent me from going back to Foodland Kapahulu.

• Visited February 2014
Block Island, Rhode Island
“Love the Haleiwa Foodland!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This place is the happiest grocery store I've ever been in. The staff is always pleasant and since many of the patrons are coming and going from surfing it is always a festive atmosphere. They have great poke and good produce and all the basics for stocking a vacation condo.

• Visited January 2014