“Never missed a trip w/out dropping in”

Breakers Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 89 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Florida
“Never missed a trip w/out dropping in”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

I like breakers as my favorite breakfast spot in Haleiwa base from my first experience probably 18 months ago & surely wouldn't missed not dropping by this time around.
I love like their friend rice since I'm a rice lover.Although it's bit salty so the nice waitress help me out to find a way how to use less salt & together we figure it out.It was very helpful.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Ok breakfast spot”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stopped at Breakers on our way to the beach on the North Shore. The place was not busy so we were seated right away. The service was good but could have been better. I ordered the Spam and eggs because it is popular in Hawaii. Spam is made here in Minnesota and I have never had it here. It is actually pretty good when it is fried. All of our meals were good and reasonably priced. I do not know if I would go again but it was nice to try something new.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Nicholas A
AUSTIN
“Better options when you're hungry”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Stopped in for lunch on a drive to the North Shore and sort of wished I hadn't. Chicken sandwich was a little over fried and there wasn't much else to it. I had better fries in the airport. Can't speak to the other menu items since I didn't try them. If you look up you can see years of dust on the ceiling and fixtures. I was really hoping that the kitchen was cleaner. Robert Irvine could do this place good. Service was good.

• Visited April 2014
Anchorage, Alaska
“Ok but nothing great”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The food was okay and even though it was not a busy time, the service was a bit slow. The hamburger was the smallest one I had in the several places I ate over the course of our vacation.

• Visited March 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Not worth visiting.”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Here is a restaurant we have not been to in some years, but today we thought we would give it another try and now we wish we had not!
Some years ago we dinned at this restaurant, the food was ok and their fish and chips were the closest we had found to what we get in England but we were annoyed to find they added a automatic tip of 18% when we asked why! the answer was because we were foreigners. Today we thought we would try the place again, the food was definitely of a much poorer quality than then. The fish and chips $15.95 had soggy batter, grey colored fish and a overwhelming oily flavor, the chips were luke warm and undercooked even though we specifically requested crispy well cooked. The Stella on draft comes from dirty pipes, you can taste it. I had the macadamia chicken sandwich $13.95 which was ok, it came with a slice of tomato that was the hard core part and a very wilted lettuce leaf. Goes to say it will be a lot more years till we return here again!

Visited March 2014