“Good food for a good price!”

Breakers Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 89 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Chilliwack, Canada
“Good food for a good price!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Walking through the historic town of Haleiwa, we needed a place to have lunch. This was a great place to eat outside on the patio! Good service and value. Food was fresh.

Visited October 2013

South Lake Tahoe, California
“Your Haleiwa Sports Bar”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We ate here twice during our week long stay on the North Shore. I had the caprese salad and the garden burger, both were delicious. They have an outdoor patio that can hold lots of people. We went on a Sunday and they had all of the games on. Seems like its the place to catch the game and grab some pub food.

• Visited September 2013
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Ate at Breakers our first night on Oahu's north shore because it offered a variety of different foods. I had the teriyaki burger because I was craving a burger, the teriyaki pineapple was sooo good! It was'nt too crowded and we were seated quickly. Service was awesome, the food came out in a reasonable time, and the prices are reasonable. Our waitress offered to take pictures of our group. Nice casual, relaxing dining experience.

mountain green, utah
“Good breakfast on your way to the North Shore”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Found this place on our last day on Oahu. We had gone to the Koa Pancake House and Boots and Kimos before. When I go back to Oahu it will be to this place for a good breakfast. Food is comparable to Boots and Kimos with the fried rice being quite a bit better here and the prices were more reasonable too.

Michigan
“Food is pretty good, but service is lacking”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I ate there last year and returned with our 2 boys and mother in law. Our first visit wasn't bad. We ate outside, but not sure if that contributes towards having slower service. I got the ribs which were tender, but kind of dry. The second time my husband and I went for breakfast by ourselves and were very disappointed. We couldn't get waited on, finally did, and then placed our orders. It felt like it took awhile and then they brought us our food with no silverware and no syrup for my pancakes. We asked the hostess to bring us some and finally my husband had to go in and find out waitress and ask again. THEN I had to go in and ask again. I was trying to "hang loose" but my food was cold, I was starving and just wanted to eat. Our waitress did give us 10% off our bill and didn't charge us for our drinks because of our wait which I really did appreciate. I can't say I would never go there again, but I won't rush to go back either!