“The food was okay! The service was excellent and fun!!”

Breakers Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #35 of 91 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Description: Under new management. Breakers Haleiwa is committed to bringing the flavors of Oahu cooked from scratch, locally sourcing our ingredients from the Hawaiian Islands and The Ocean that surrounds us. Our burgers are hand pressed featuring beef from The Big Island. We have partnered with local fisherman from Haleiwa to ensure the freshest catch as possible and we strive to use local organic Oahu grown produce throughout the seasons. We are dedicated to providing the locals of the North Shore and the people that visit our amazing coastline everyday with the highest quality food and service in Haleiwa.
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for some awesome tasting fish and I found that in the coconut shrimp but the mahi was lacking in flavor. The bartender mixed some fantastic drinks and the server was very funny and friendly!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Just an ok spot for lunch. Service was prompt and friendly but the food was nothing special. I had the garlic shrimp plate and my husband had the pulled pork sandwich. Might have been worth it if the food matched the prices.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Food decent, pretty decent prices, but if you want lunch after the breakfast time, they wait to start. Seriously people, you are serving people, and there are other places to eat. I was a little ticked off they could not accommodate this. Then again the place next door apparently was doing a killer business and it was tons cheaper and people looked really happy. So aside from the first sentence, not impressed enough to visit again. Also service was par at best. Lack luster and not fast and not helpful.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Funky restaurant/bar with a tiki theme. Service was friendly, but food was just so-so. Dry burgers, cold fries. Feels like a local hangout though, so you are out of the tourist zone. The best thing about it was the t-shirt.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Not a bad place for lunch. The service was good even being short a server. This was our second time at Breakers for lunch. I had garlic shrimp and I rate it as good as Giovanni’s. My wife had a salad that was fresh and crisp. The Bar was filled the entire time we were there. No complaints here.