“Good for a quick stop”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Stopped by for a quick lunch and it took a little longer than I expected for a few slices, chicken fingers, and wings. Food was decent and worth the stop but I get the impression the food trucks are better.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Really no frills hole in the wall type place with a covered decking overlooking the road to watch the daytrippers come and go. The service is quick, the pizza slices are huge and fantastic. It really feels like you're on the North Shore eating in this establishment with its set up. Cannot fault it.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We just fancied pizza and a couple of beers one evening.......came through Haleiwa and spotted Spaghettini. Sat out front and watched the town go by...Had good fresh base pizza and average wings...with friendly efficient service. Your favourite tipple is bring your own other than soda...Longs across the street....market next door...simple & enjoyable evening.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We ate here twice during our week on the North Shore. Mainly just had a craving for some quick pizza slices. This place is BYOB, but they did not seem to mind us stopping at the grocery store next door to pick up a couple tallboys of beer to drink with our pizza. This is outdoor patio seating only.

1  Thank Jill84116
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We planned to get dinner at Spaghettini on our anniversary as we heard it was home made pasta. I usually eat fish most of the time while in Hawaii...but home made pasta jumped onto my "must try" list. I was not disappointed. The sunsets are so amazing on the North Shore, we decided to get a take out so that we could continue to enjoy the company of the people on the beach at sunset and continue our 35th anniversary celebration.

The home made pasta was absolutely delicious. The sauce was a light tomato sauce, nicely seasoned. I usually load on the locatelli cheese when I eat my pasta but I did not need any with this light flavorful sauce. My husband enjoyed his chicken parmesian. I would definitely recommend Spaghettini. The pizza looked great too so we will have to give that a try if we get back there. I don't think Italian food when going to the North Shore, but now I know there is a spot for a nice Italian meal at very inexpensive prices.

1  Thank RoxanneatKimonos

Been to Spaghettini? Share your experiences!