“Quick pizza and Italian dishes”
Review of Spaghettini

Spaghettini
Ranked #34 of 87 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
South Lake Tahoe, California
“Quick pizza and Italian dishes”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We ate here twice during our week on the North Shore. Mainly just had a craving for some quick pizza slices. This place is BYOB, but they did not seem to mind us stopping at the grocery store next door to pick up a couple tallboys of beer to drink with our pizza. This is outdoor patio seating only.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jill84116

Margate City, New Jersey
“Spaghettini Take-out and Haliewa Surf Sundown...Perfect Together”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We planned to get dinner at Spaghettini on our anniversary as we heard it was home made pasta. I usually eat fish most of the time while in Hawaii...but home made pasta jumped onto my "must try" list. I was not disappointed. The sunsets are so amazing on the North Shore, we decided to get a take out so that we could continue to enjoy the company of the people on the beach at sunset and continue our 35th anniversary celebration.

The home made pasta was absolutely delicious. The sauce was a light tomato sauce, nicely seasoned. I usually load on the locatelli cheese when I eat my pasta but I did not need any with this light flavorful sauce. My husband enjoyed his chicken parmesian. I would definitely recommend Spaghettini. The pizza looked great too so we will have to give that a try if we get back there. I don't think Italian food when going to the North Shore, but now I know there is a spot for a nice Italian meal at very inexpensive prices.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank RoxanneatKimonos
Chicago
“Good Food”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had the spaghetti and meatballs and it was quite tasty. The service was fairly quick, There is a very limited area to sit and the stools are hard and uncomfortable. But you are watching the people and traffic on Kamehameha Highway in Haliewa which more than makes up for the seating. I would go back for another visit.

Visited August 2013
“Decent food @ decent prices.”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in at Spaghettini's for lunch. The service was quick. We just had to go up to the counter to order, and they brought it out to us. My wife had the spaghetti and meatballs. The sauce was a little tangy for my taste, but she liked it. The meatballs were delicious though. I had the shrimp scampi. Bland city! After adding several shakes of pepper, salt and parmesan, it was edible. It did come with big pre-tailed prawns though.

The prices were a little steep, I thought. We paid about $25 for the aforementioned dishes (plus a soda). One other bright spot, was the speed of service. The food came out pretty fast, although they weren't busy.

Overall: meh. Probably wouldn't visit again.

• Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas, United States
“Would only be a last resort for me”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My daughters pizza looked okay... The shrimp scampi had no flavor whatsoever... I put half a jar of crushed red peppers and salt on it before I could taste anything.... The portions are huge....but as far as quality and flavor.....well! Stick to the food trucks! Impossible Pizza is apparently the way to go!

• Visited July 2013