“Good alternative”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed November 30, 2011

This place is good as a second choice in case your first one is not availible or too busy. the food is good but not excellent. he pizza is a bit bland and the itallian food not very authentic. acceptable but not excellent.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

We happened upon this place while shopping & sightseeing in Haleiwa. The area has that small town island feel with lots of unique shops & eateries, including Spaghettini. The place is small with outdoor seating only and a walk-up counter to order. I ordered a slice of the veggie pizza to go. The slices are huge and are placed back in the oven before served. I am a picky pizza connoisseur and this ranks up there with some of the best pizza I have ever devoured. The crust is cooked to perfection, crispy on the bottom and soft at the crust. The toppings were incredibly fresh and delicious. Their use of high quality ingredients is evident with every mouth-watering bite. Wonder if they deliver to Florida?. If you want a great slice of pizza in a cute island town don't miss this one.

Reviewed June 11, 2011

When I read the ads in the tourist magazines, I thought it was worth the 30 minute drive to the other side of the island to take in a little local cuisine. The ads clearly overrated the place. I was looking for the door to go in, only to learn its all outside seating and very limited. You eat your pizza or pasta 10 feet from the main road taking in the car and bus exhaust. The food is average at best. What a disaster.

4  Thank PaulM33020
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Second visit to Haleiwa in past year brought us to Spaghettini's for quick pizza to take back to our condo. When they say "large." They mean HUGE! Asked for a double cheese,pepperoni pizza. What we got was a real heavy weight pizza lathered with mozzarella and pepperoni. And for twenty bucks,the two of us are still eating two days later. Good stuff! The service was friendly. Will go back later in the week and try out the lasagna next.

Thank TJBellingham,Wash.
Reviewed March 14, 2011

My wife and I stopped by after a surf lesson. To be honest she picked it, and I was not expecting much. Boy was I surprised! The pizza has the best crust! I had the supreme and the freshness od the veggies made the meal! The slices are HUGE and the prices will fit any budget. 2 slices, one small drink, one large drink......$10. We actually went back the next day.....The spinach and garlic is very satasfying as well.

1  Thank xlr8or72

Been to Spaghettini? Share your experiences!