“delicious breakfast on North Shore”
Review of Cafe Haleiwa

Cafe Haleiwa
Ranked #25 of 89 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2009

had breakfast here one morning. It was great and quickly served. The banana pancakes were very good. The portguese sausage was great! If you are on the north shore try this place out.

Thank JohnT.tn
There are newer reviews for Cafe Haleiwa

Reviewed May 9, 2008

Love the atmosphere and the eggs are the best on the island. I am pretty picky about eggs but these are cooked just right. The omlets are HUGE and you can get whatever you want in them. It is usually packed during the winter months but don't be surprised if one day you are sitting next to Laird Hamilton, it happened to me!!!

Great local flair. SUPER CHEAP!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 2, 2008

Good breakfast- cool owner- a north shore place to see and be seen

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 3, 2008

I had breakfast here after a Shark Cage Adventure tour...I was a little seasick to start off with...but once I had their home fries I totally felt better!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
Houston, Tx.
Reviewed March 28, 2006

The best, most reasonably priced food I ate in the 2wks I spent in hawaii. Wish I could be there for breakfast tomorrow.