“I could never get the hang of Hawaiian style BBQ. Being a North Carolina BBQ diehard, I guess that is expected. The...”
Review of L & L Drive-Inn

Cuisines: Fast Food, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Reviewed November 14, 2008

I could never get the hang of Hawaiian style BBQ. Being a North Carolina BBQ diehard, I guess that is expected. The pork doesn't taste at all like mainland BBQ. They also color the sause to give it a deep red look. There are a lot of L&L's on Oahu but it just isn't for me.

• Korean first
Texas
“I loved it but my husband didn't... :)”
Reviewed June 25, 2008

I had the orange chicken with fried rice and it was delicious! My husband had the chicken katsu with white rice and macaroni salad. He said it was good for fast food, but nothing special.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Hawaiian fast food... local kine. I still crave the Chicken Curry Katsu... Tasty! not diet friendly by any...”
Reviewed January 13, 2008

Great Hawaiian fast food... local kine. I still crave the Chicken Curry Katsu... Tasty! not diet friendly by any streach, but tasty!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cheap tasty local grinds.”
Reviewed January 4, 2008

Cheap tasty local grinds.