“Good food with water views.”

Haleiwa Joe's Seafood Grill
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Cuisines: Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
NJ
“Good food with water views.”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We has lunch here and enjoyed it very much. The food was good (we tried the fish tacos & pulled pork sandwiches). The water views are beautiful & the service was excellent.

• Korean first
“Fresh Fish!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I both ordered a seafood dish; both dishes were absolutely amazing.
I ordered "Grilled Sesame Crusted Fish." Very tender, cooked to perfection and sautéed asparagus and garlic mashed potato were great too! If you want to be healthier, you could always get brown rice instead of potato. There is also an option for you to add side salad (pretty big salad actually) for only $4.25!
Sauces they used on my fish was good; my server was very nice to offer me different sauce (Wasabi Mayo) which was also very tasty.
I saw negative reviews but I can confidently say this is a pretty good place to eat. Very glad we dined here!!

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Phenomenal...what a pleasant surprise”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

After a week of subpar and over priced dining on waikikii decided to take a trek to the north shore for dinner. While clearly a seafood joint I had the prime rib and was blown away ... it was huge and in pasy expierience big cuts of prime rib usually mean tastless and inconsistant temp throughout. ..not the case the taste and my satisfaction were as big as the cut of meat......very happy!

Portland, Oregon
“Great food”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

one of the locals favorites. This is a great place to sit outside, family friendly and have a great bay view. Kids can play on the lawn and dine with tiki torches. Great food, lots of it and very kid friendly. They have a happy hour that is 30 percent off during HH time in the bar and kids can join.

Visited May 2013
Chandler, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never going there again”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Two different hostesses on two occasions, but one was snooty and the other an accomplished liar (just a few minutes to get a table my behind!). I cannot even complain about the food since my fish monger soup for $7.50 was a good value, but my companions described their chicken sandwich as "dry & overcooked on a cold bun with pineapple chunks out of the can" and the baked potato as "simply the worst ever". The atmosphere is only slightly more cozy than McDonald's, and NOT what I would expect from a restaurant that charges $25 a plate for entrees. I did not even order a drink, because I just wanted to get out of there! Think of the terrible parking as a bad omen!