“Excellent!”

Dat Cajun Guy
Ranked #11 of 91 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Food was awesome & priced right! They are located in a parking lot with other food trucks & theirs was the one with a line & wait for food. I seriously don't know how the others stay in business with this kind of competition. The shrimp po boy & oyster po boy were amazing.

1  Thank AirForceWife84

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Absolutely fantastic! Came across this on a drive to the North Shore beaches and came back the next week as it was so good. I'm back home now and we're making Gumbalaya at home, as inspired by this delightful food truck.

1  Thank HollyD91
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I was a little hesitant to eat food prepared in a truck and the atmosphere was very rustic but I have to say that my lunch was one of the best meals I have had on Oahu. I had read the other ratings and was encouraged to try then and I'm so glad I did.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

A great casual food truck stop after a hot day hike on Oahu. If you like shrimp and well seasoned dishes, then this stop will be culinary heaven for you. Our group of 7 ppl gave it TWO THUMBS UP!!

The Jambalaya and New Orleans Style BBQ Shrimp are both 5 star quality. Heck, even the sweet potato fries and cajun sauce were a hit.

Give it a whirl when in the neighborhood. You won't be disappointed unless you are a Plain Jane meat and potato eater.

Bon appetite!

1  Thank Boilermaker_Indy
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The food is delicious and VERY authentic as I am from South Louisiana and am a great cajun cook myself! The red beans, rice and sausage are just spicy enough. Food arrived hot and large servings. Will definitely eat here again when on Oahu. How about opening a truck on Kauai?

1  Thank Bayside70

Been to Dat Cajun Guy? Share your experiences!