“Great experience!”

$75.00*
and up
Private Family Stand-Up Paddleboarding Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the North Shore of Oahu, Coconut Adventures offers stand up paddling. Every adventure is unique and there is never a dull moment. All employees are very knowledgeable about Oahu and the ocean and water that surrounds us. Our new policy is PRIVATE TOURS AT GROUP RATES. We guarantee you will get a private tour every time. From couples to large families private tours are the best so come take advantage of our group rate private tours. Ask about rentals if you have paddled before as well.
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We wanted to try paddleboarding on our recent trip Hawaii and researched the different options here on tripadvisor and the internet, and decided to go with Willi at Coconut Adventures. He was great to communicate with and open to our schedule. He even met us at our condo in Haliewa and escorted us to our starting spot.
WillI was very accommodating to our 'inexperience' and made us feel at ease and helped us get used to our boards, technique, and made us feel more and more confident. He said we were pretty fit and would probably master the river, then be able to go in the bay and try our new skills there. We had a great time travelling the river- we saw turtles and even got rained on for awhile, but it was great! Then we got to go out in the bay......a little more difficult! But it was fun to feel the waves and try to adjust, and try out our new found skills. My husband and I fell off a time or two, but no big deal, it just added to the whole experience. We even had time afterwards to go up the river a bit.
I wish we had more time in our trip to do another paddle.....maybe next time!
I would recommend Willi and Coconut Adventures to anyone wanting good instruction, and a good value!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Willie was amazing and a wealth of local knowledge! Our trip started in the rain but we didn't really notice because we were so excited! Traveling up the coast past Sharks Cove was beautiful, Willie made us feel comfortable and had a lot of knowledge about the different rock formations. It was beautiful looking at the ocean floor as we traveled. There was one lone turtle passing us during our travels, apparently we missed a pod of dolphins the day before, but what we missed the day before we made up by traveling back toward Waimea Bay and jumping off some rocks and then traveling up the stream. Our tour didn't end here we traveled back to three tables where we started and our day was complete. My husband was so excited he wants to paddle board more and we would definitely love to take another tour with Willie. Thanks Willie!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Stand up Paddling with Willie was one of the best experiences we had our entire time on the island. We enjoyed it so much that we went out on 2 separate days. The first day, we did the beginners tour up the river which seems to be where all of the paddle tours go. This was great, we saw a ton of turtles and Willie gave great instruction making us all feel like pro's after we had finished. The second day, we did what only Coconut adventures offers which is taking a paddle tour on the ocean. Willie took us on a sunset tour from Sharks cove out to Waimea bay which was absolutely spectacular. Willie was very flexible for appointments and truly cared to make sure we were having a great time. If you are going Paddle Boarding on the North Shore, I wouldn't recommend going with anyone else.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

I was so excited to go stand up paddle boarding but had never been before. The guides did a great job! They were very friendly and helpful and made it really fun. I loved seeing all of the turtles and the reef under me through the clear turquoise water.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

I had a blast stand up paddling on the north shore! We went up the Haleiwa river and saw amazing peacocks and turtles, it was so beautiful. It was great to see another side of Hawaii off the beaten path. The guides were very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. I will definitely go back to them next time in Hawaii!!