“Fun Tasty Linch”

Ranked #5 of 94 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

I had quiche of the day: quite good. My wife has Greek salad and a green tea smoothie. The smoothie tasted like it had nutrients for a week. Laid back music and friendly staff. Loved the decor.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Really cool spot to get a great bite to eat. I love to go with my girlfriends and catch up we bring our kids and it's a good time! Great health food powering up adventures!

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch today. I had a delicious sandwich that kept me full for the rest of the afternoon. I would highly recommend for any vegetarians in the area!!

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

One of my daughters is pretty limited with food allergies and finding the beet box and the sunrise shack made her week on the north shore great!
A lot of options and very tasty. I had the burrito and it was very good. Service was excellent. A place to eat at for sure when on the north shore.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

I'm not necessarily a big fan of vegetarian dishes but I loved the food we ate for lunch at the Beet Box Cafe. The daily pizza was loaded with fresh vegetables and prepared from scratch only after we ordered. The kids each had an açai bowl and they were both delicious. Portions were large enough that we did not feel hungry an hour after leaving the restaurant. In fact, I did not finish my pizza ... but I must admit I helped the kids with their açai bowls that they weren't able to finish. Anyhow, if you are in Haleiwa and want to try something different but delicious, stop at the Beet Box Cafe. I know I would go back.