“Try! even if you are not vegitarian”
Review of Beet Box Cafe

Beet Box Cafe
Ranked #15 of 89 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed March 29, 2010

This shop has mainly vegitarian food but I really love this place even I am not vegitarian at all. Acai bowl or wrap etc. I love. this small shop is located behind natural / organic grocery store. This store has many unique and fresh food from local Northshore area. I love fresh vegies, nuts, granora and dried fruites like banana chips and mango.

There are newer reviews for Beet Box Cafe

Reviewed February 16, 2010

we LOVED our breakfast we had here...Vegan breakfast burritos, Acai bowl. LOVED IT and wanted to go back for lunch but ran out of time. HIGHLY remcomended.

Reviewed August 26, 2009

Even if you are not vegetarian you will love the food at Paradise Found. The cafe is small but super cute, featuring a lot of local art - and the staff is all smiles. Great spot to eat healthy and check out the local scene.

Reviewed July 31, 2009

This little cafe is in the back of a sort of herbal store and grocer. Just a few booths. A cat was wandering around the place, NPR on the radio. Reggae nostalgia all round. Not my typical hangout - However I am so glad we stopped in for breakfast, The food was all fresh - some produce taken right off the shelf. The people behind the counter were very friendly. The nana nutty (honey, granola, and banana was an awesome breakfast). All vegetarian food - If your up for trying something off ther beaten path - I would check this place out.

Thank JohnT.tn
Reviewed April 30, 2008

This cafe is located inside Celestial Grocery Health Food Store - I DARE YOU...if you think you do not like vegetarian food or have never tried it and want to know how incredible it can taste....THIS IS THE PLACE!!!! I am not vegetarian (by any means), but the food at this little cafe is absolutely AMAZING! Everything is super fresh and cooked right there in front of you. It's a tiny cafe, so if it's packed (which it usually is) please be a little patient...I promise you it'll be worth the wait. I had the Up and Atem for breakfast and my friend had the Acai Bowl....delicious! I can promise you I'll be back before I leave here.