“Excellent Vegan fare”

Ranked #15 of 90 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My neice who is wholly vegan had the HEALTHY PLATE OF FOOD Sauted garlic, ginger and seasoning mingle with onions, red peppers, broccoli, zucchini, shitake mushrooms, carrots, walnuts and kale in this wholesome plate of health! Served with brown rice and brazilian black beans, avocado and sprouts - I tasted it- terrific.

We split the * PORTABELLA STACHE'WICH Marinated Portabella mushrooms and zucchini sauted and served to you on a toasted whole wheat bun smothered in garlic aioli, and topped with feta cheese, red onion, red pepper and sunflower sprouts and 2 ICED HIBISCUS TEA - YUM.

Everything was fresh and you didn't miss the meat (and we are carnivors for sure).

1  Thank julia s

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This place is great and worth the drive. It's hiding in the back of the health food store but there are signs everywhere.I had the Jenny's Salad and the Pipeline smoothie. So good. A nice healthy alternative. The girls behind the counter are super friendly (except for the one who heckled me for slow-rolling my 22:) No beer, but you can run across the street and BYOB. Some outside seating would be great. Small and quaint, but definitely worth it for the food.

1  Thank barneypilot
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We're not vegetarian but the food was amazing. Lots of flavour & garlic aoli in the falafel burger. You will need breath mints or gum afterwards. Very fresh, organic ingredients, amazing juices and friendly staff!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

If it does not have hooves or wings its not going to touch my plate but my wife loves a great vegetarian dish if we can find one. We found the beat box way in the back of a health food store and want a find it was . Stopped in for breakfast#eom all I had was the organic coffee which was superb but my wife had the"what's for breakfast" sandwich. I think she had an out of body experience because her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she said this is the best breakfast I ever had. Talked about it all day. Great food, kind of a cool atmosphere and the girls running it really care. After 30 seconds you will see that. Guess where we are going tomorrow, yup the beat box for breakfast...once again

5  Thank Luvqlty
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This was my favorite restaurant during my week vaca on Oahu. What a great find if you enjoy healthy dining. This was our post-dive nosh twice during that week. Everything was delicious, and I loved the chill, hippy vibe.

1  Thank CojackChicago