“Delicious”

Ranked #15 of 91 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We're not vegetarian but the food was amazing. Lots of flavour & garlic aoli in the falafel burger. You will need breath mints or gum afterwards. Very fresh, organic ingredients, amazing juices and friendly staff!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

If it does not have hooves or wings its not going to touch my plate but my wife loves a great vegetarian dish if we can find one. We found the beat box way in the back of a health food store and want a find it was . Stopped in for breakfast#eom all I had was the organic coffee which was superb but my wife had the"what's for breakfast" sandwich. I think she had an out of body experience because her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she said this is the best breakfast I ever had. Talked about it all day. Great food, kind of a cool atmosphere and the girls running it really care. After 30 seconds you will see that. Guess where we are going tomorrow, yup the beat box for breakfast...once again

5  Thank Luvqlty
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This was my favorite restaurant during my week vaca on Oahu. What a great find if you enjoy healthy dining. This was our post-dive nosh twice during that week. Everything was delicious, and I loved the chill, hippy vibe.

1  Thank CojackChicago
Reviewed December 11, 2012

my wife and i cannot say enough great things about the Beet! located inside of Celestial Foods it was a wonderful place to eat. being plant based can sometimes make eating away from home a tricky experience. i say sometimes, but not THIS time! each drink & dish is made fresh for you with the best organic and natural ingredients. and this isn't some mediocre food that you have to choke down just because it's the only vegan/vegetarian place in town. no no no, this is a place that i would take any friends or family to enjoy great tasting food, the way that we all should...FRESH!

2  Thank AlohaSoul
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

AMAZING! And we aren't vegetarians or organic creeps. Found the mobile outpost between sharks cove and sunset beach. Breakfast burrito and fresh fruit shake was our best meal on Oahu!