“Love the unusual flavors”
Review of Scoop of Paradise

Scoop of Paradise
Ranked #4 of 11 Dessert in Haleiwa
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I really enjoyed trying the different and unusual ice cream flavors. It's a great place to stop in at when ever you are at the North Shore. Great place for cute gifts also.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

stopped here for some ice cream. 2 kids had vanilla and chocolate cones . I had the acai berry just because it was different. overall I think that this place is better than matsumotos shaved ice just down the street. I liked it so I would recommend

Reviewed September 29, 2013

After a long walk we stopped in Haleiwa for a break, and chanced on this place. The ice cream was fantastic, the lady serving really pleasant and the general feel was really nice. Great value too.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband and I were in search of Hawaiian shaved ice following dinner at Kua Aina, but the popular Matsumoto's had just closed. We then wandered into Scoop of Paradise and are so glad we did! We did not experience the rudeness of the shop owner as described by other reviewers. He was not overly friendly letting us browse the selections in peace but chatted pleasantly after we placed our order. My husband had vanilla macadamia nut, and I went with peanut butter cup. Both were creamy and delicious! My husband commented it was the closest thing he's ever tasted to his grandparents homemade ice cream cranked by hand. Eating this treat while watching the sunset at Haleiwa Beach Park created a perfect evening on the North Shore!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Plenty of places to find good ice cream in this town, man serving ice cream was blatantly rude. If you want our business, at least fake it til you get my cash. Ice cream didn't taste homemade. Disappointment and waste of cash.