“Good food a little pricey”
Review of Jameson's By The Sea - CLOSED

Jameson's By The Sea
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is a cute waterfront sit down restaurant. Excellent food but a little pricey for lunch. I had fish tacos which were delicious and he had ahi which came fried but was also good. Sit near the back if you like a/c.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We are a family of four traveling in hawaii for a few weeks. Menu sounds reasonable but thought the food better be good for the price! We have eaten from places on the side of the road that had more flavour than the food we were served. My 22 year old son who would eat ANYTHING didn't even finish his meal. It is such a waste for a place in such a good position. Either revamp the place or sell to someone who can turn this into a Haleiwa hot spot. Thought I was in the 70's. To be fair the staff were pleasant enough. As one reviewer said earlier I too have not done a bad review because I think most places have an occasional bad day, but after reading some other reviews I felt the need to add mine. Ohh and we were offered lamb rack from New Zealand but so glad we didn't order that as we are from New Zealand (renowned for our lamb) I would have hated to think how they murdered that.

1  Thank Frith J
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Great Meal, hungry after a lesson with Rainbow Watersports on Stand up Paddle Boards, brilliant outlook.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Has to be the worst food on the island! I got the grilled crab and shrimp sandwich for $18.95. The shrimp was from a can!! Really?!!! There is a shrimp farm not too far away!! Heard someone else ask about tuna sandwich. Canned. While we set waiting on our food we kept smelling sewer!! We asked to be moved which helped some. Go to the shrimp trucks around this area instead.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food and drink have always been good when we've eaten here. A little pricey but nice location. We would go back on our next trip to the north shore.