“Awesome!!! Best BBQ”
Review of Kono's Restaurant

Kono's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Kono's is a family owned restaurant on the North Shore of Oahu serving breakfast and lunch in a casual atmosphere. Kono's is a gathering place for locals, surfers, and tourists, a genuine North Shore experience. Our Kalua Pork is cooked daily for over 12 hours and is served in a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Living in the Southeastern US, never thought I would find the best BBQ off of the mainland. Boy was I wrong. We stopped on one our last days in Hawaii. I had the Kailua sliders and they were unbelievable. They were made on toasted Hawaiian rolls and had cole slaw on the sandwiches. Ridiculously good. When we arrived back home, I immediately ran to the store to buy some stuff to try and make these. Nothing like the ones from Konos. Highly recommend!

Zach A, Guest Relations Manager at Kono's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your great feedback! Hope to see you back on island some time!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Went here our first morning because our son raved about it and we were so happy with our breakfast! The bombers were great and my BEACH was delicious. I don't know what kind of bread it was served on but it was oh so good!!!

Zach A, Public Relations Manager at Kono's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, please come back to see me!

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

This is a must-visit restaurant if you're in the area, but we warned they close early! I usually ate here for breakfast before scuba diving. Their burritos are dangerously good and filling, so show up hungry! I no longer live on the island and I miss this place so much.

Zach A, Guest Relations Manager at Kono's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thank you so much for your great feedback! Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Best local food of our trip! Their pork sandwich with slaw was amazing! A must try place while in Hawaii!

Zach A, Public Relations Manager at Kono's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you! Did you get a chance to try the Pig on Grass? Thats one of my favorites, I eat it with avocado. Come back soon!

Reviewed July 8, 2018

A nice little place to grab some local BBQ. The meat is fresh and reasonably place. The staff is friendly and helpful. Shakes are delicious!

Zach A, Guest Relations Manager at Kono's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Thank you so much for your great feedback, please check out our new project in Kaimuki, The Surfing Pig!