“great breakfast burritos”
Review of Kono's Restaurant

Kono's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Kono's is a family owned restaurant on the North Shore of Oahu serving breakfast and lunch in a casual atmosphere. Kono's is a gathering place for locals, surfers, and tourists, a genuine North Shore experience. Our Kalua Pork is cooked daily for over 12 hours and is served in a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“great breakfast burritos”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Convenient location on North Shore of Hawaii in Haleiwa. Opens early (7:00 am) and offers made-to-order takeout. Breakfast burritos were decent size but not cheap. Kalua pig burrito was excellent, with plenty of tender pork and eggs and not overstuffed with potatoes. Regular salsa was fresh but bland. Try the pineapple-jalapeno version which was outstanding.
Great first stop on way to beach.

Visited August 2013

Lakewood, Colorado
“Maybe the best pork sandwich ever”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We just happened to stop at Kono's, in Haleiwa on the North Shore of Oahu, for lunch. It's a little spot, a few inside tables and a few outside, and a service counter. The staff were friendly, especially the young lady who was excited to see fellow Coloradans. The pork sandwich on a fresh roll was absolutely wonderful. I can't really say anything about how it was prepared, since I ate it too quickly and didn't ask, but it was perfectly cooked and wonderfully flavored. An unexpected treat.

Tampa, Florida
“Best breakfast burrito ever!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This place is awesome to go to for breakfast while you are in the North shore. This place had almost like a tex-mex take on breakfast, to were they had burritos and salsa for breakfast. I forgot the name but I had a bacon and egg burrito. The bacon was crispy and plentiful! They packed SO much food into one burrito! As well as the eggs the burrito also had potatoes (home fries if you will). I was truly amazed about how much was packed in that burrito, definitely filling and definitely delicious! I can say this was in the top breakfasts I have ever had. My only regret is that I wish I was able to go again before I left.

• Visited June 2013
covington
“Cool place to stop”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Driving through we stopped at Konos. They have a cool little spot in Haleiwa. I got a bagel sandwich and my husband had a burrito. They were both very good with generous helpings of avocado, which I love! I also thought it was cool that they give discounts for different things like if your coming/going that day with an airline boarding pass, law enforcement, a Kono pig tattoo lol, etc. They also offer merchandise. They also had a hilarious picture of Ice Cube (the rapper) on the ice machine on their soda station, hey its the little things! Will go back!

Seattle, Washington
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Always on our places to stop while visiting. Best breakfast to get and go out adventure. Locol burrito and special sauce is a must.