“Best breakfast burrito ever!”
Review of Kono's Restaurant

Kono's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Kono's is a family owned restaurant on the North Shore of Oahu serving breakfast and lunch in a casual atmosphere. Kono's is a gathering place for locals, surfers, and tourists, a genuine North Shore experience. Our Kalua Pork is cooked daily for over 12 hours and is served in a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes.
Tampa, Florida
“Best breakfast burrito ever!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This place is awesome to go to for breakfast while you are in the North shore. This place had almost like a tex-mex take on breakfast, to were they had burritos and salsa for breakfast. I forgot the name but I had a bacon and egg burrito. The bacon was crispy and plentiful! They packed SO much food into one burrito! As well as the eggs the burrito also had potatoes (home fries if you will). I was truly amazed about how much was packed in that burrito, definitely filling and definitely delicious! I can say this was in the top breakfasts I have ever had. My only regret is that I wish I was able to go again before I left.

• Visited June 2013

covington
“Cool place to stop”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Driving through we stopped at Konos. They have a cool little spot in Haleiwa. I got a bagel sandwich and my husband had a burrito. They were both very good with generous helpings of avocado, which I love! I also thought it was cool that they give discounts for different things like if your coming/going that day with an airline boarding pass, law enforcement, a Kono pig tattoo lol, etc. They also offer merchandise. They also had a hilarious picture of Ice Cube (the rapper) on the ice machine on their soda station, hey its the little things! Will go back!

• Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Always on our places to stop while visiting. Best breakfast to get and go out adventure. Locol burrito and special sauce is a must.

• Visited July 2013
Marine on Saint Croix, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent sandwiches”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This place was great. Fantastic pulled pork sandwiches. Great outdoor seating right on main street in Haleiwa. Reasonable prices (for Hawaii). Great shopping all around this place.

Visited February 2013
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Solid”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Had breakfast here our first day on the North Shore - family insisted we go back the next.
This is a pretty chill locals' spot, popular for breakfast, though I'll bet they do a good lunch too.
Breakfast Burritos, Breakfast Sliders (biscuit egg & cheese with pork, bacon, or chorizo - Mmm) and Waffles were all excellent.
Good coffee & reasonable prices helps too

• Visited June 2013